Why is Fall the best time to book a photo session?
* You will need gifts for grandparents for the holidays. A calendar, magnet, or framed print of your baby, children, or family make the BEST gifts!
* Your family portraits need updating. When was the last time you took family photos? Most photographers run specials at this time of year, so it's the perfect time to book a session and get those updated photos you've been meaning to have done.
* Holiday Cards! We all know how much everyone loves receiving a photo card of your family, children, and/or pets in the mail during the holiday season. Personally, I look forward to seeing everyone's pictures and love getting photo cards in the mail.
* Photo ornaments make a great keepsake. An inexpensive home decor item that everyone will enjoy on the tree year after year. They also make great gifts!
* The weather and lighting are amazing. The autumn days are beautiful for taking photos. The cooler air is comfortable for everyone and the lighting is gorgeous. Even if you decide to have your photos taken inside, the natural light coming in at this time of year will give you great results.
I have partnered up with W.H. Robinson Elementary School for a photography fundraiser. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the school. I am offering a very special rate for this event. Update your photos and help out with a great cause!
Contact me to book your spot! 508-269-6434 or [email protected]