I'm so excited to be back behind my camera! I love this time of year, which is filled with sessions for creating holiday gifts and cards or updating family photos. There are so many reasons why October and November are the BEST time for your portrait session. Here are my top 6 reasons to book now!
- Memories - Although 2020 may not have turned out the way you had hoped, it's no reason not to document this time for your family.
- The lighting!!! - It's absolutely gorgeous and perfect during this time of year.
- Holiday shopping - There are SO many items you can create using your family's or child's photos. From a simple framed print to coffee mugs to phone cases. (psssst....grandparents love this stuff!)
- The weather - Finally!! It's not super hot and humid out and everyone will look amazing for your outdoor session.
- Location - Your choice! Not sure where to go? I have a list of ideas!
- Get dressed up! - I don't know about you, but I spent quarantine in my sweats and the summer in my swim suit. Cool air and photos is the best excuse for you and your family to get dolled up!
I have weekday and weekend availability in October and November. Contact me to book yours!
Mention this blog post and book before Nov. 1, 2020 and you'll receive a free 8x10 print.