Happy New Year everyone! January 1st not only marks the first day of the year, it is also my birthday. So I have double reason to reflect on the past year and look forward to the upcoming one.
This year, while I have many goals and ambitions, I wanted to take a moment to reflect on my accomplishments and successes of 2018. It was an exciting year, both personally and professionally.
Some reasons to celebrate:
- Vacations with my husband
- Strengthening and growth of friendships
- Collaborating with some awesome fellow creatives
- New family photography clients
- Mini session event with my local elementary school
- Photographed some local businesses for their websites
- Visitors who came to see us in NC
- Boot camp, races, eating clean
- Working on new business ideas and ventures with creative peers
- Learning about photography through practice, webinars, podcasts, articles.....and on and on!
- Photographed out in the community, including a 5K and a military homecoming
- The opportunity to add to my landscape portfolio taking photographs on vacation and in new places
- Met lots of wonderful people
- Photographing newborns at the hospital
Now it's time to get all my little birdies in a row and look forward to all that 2019 has to offer! It's off to a pretty great start!