Sometimes I wish I worked in a studio so I could shoot in any weather and decorate for different occasions. However, every so often I have to remind myself why on-location sessions are special to me and my photography style.
- Outdoor lighting is pretty and natural
- There are many beautiful locations around Eastern North Carolina
- I love the variety I get when visiting different spots and homes
- Families, especially children, are very comfortable in their own homes or outdoors in a fun setting
- Children love running around and playing outside so I can get more natural, candid shots
- I enjoy deciding with clients where to shoot our session. I have my go-to list of ideas and I love it when people introduce me to new locations.
- I can still decorate and use props
- Outdoor backgrounds are timeless
- the beach
- a park
- downtown area
- In your home, backyard, front door, porch
- tree farm
Look for a future post with some of my favorite Eastern NC spots! Share your favorite photo shoot settings with me!
Now booking sessions for Spring 2020! Contact me today! (508) 269-6434 or [email protected]